If home is where the heart is, then I live in my upper chest!!!
LQT archive from back when that sort of thing was hip.
Oh no you fucking don't. Please, the Wiki needs your musical genius and your calmness and your amazing person-ness. Please stay. Seriously, if you quit, I'm fucking quitting with you. THE GREAT RIGHTEØUS DESTRØYER …Sate the Suicide Choir 10:14, 12 July 2014 (UTC)
- I'm not gone for good. I just am not going to have time to hang out here for a while. Reckless Noise Symphony (talk) 17:18, 12 July 2014 (UTC)
 Bot account (sticky)
- That red button- what does it do? Should I press it? MĖSSIÅH ØF DØØM Weird attention whore 05:35, 21 July 2014 (UTC)
- It blocks that account. Only press it if that bot goes awry or, in this case, if an edit filter goes haywire as a means of drawing my attention to an edit filter problem. Reckless Noise Symphony (talk) 06:25, 21 July 2014 (UTC)
 Concerning the New Deal
"Especially, it must be discussed if you leave no real sources in your edits with which we can fact check your assertions."
- And none of the actual footnotes were very good. Cato Institute as a source? Really? Worse, the reputable sources like Wikipedia didn't help draw the conclusions you were drawing. As I said before, the best place to discuss your revisions would've been the talkpage. Reckless Noise Symphony (talk) 08:52, 26 July 2014 (UTC)
 Can I please be a ninja?
I mean, I spend most of my mainspace edits just, like, fuckin', deredding and correcting grammar. So yeah, I mean, you don't have to, and I don't really mind either way. I was just thinking that, you know… THE GREAT RIGHTEØUS DESTRØYER Adorn the new king… 05:46, 28 July 2014 (UTC)
- What specifically would you want/need to "bot" yourself for? Reckless Noise Symphony (talk) 09:01, 28 July 2014 (UTC)
- Just fuckin' small shit, like, fuckin', redlinks and grammar and stub templates and shit- for example, last night (well, night for me), I went through and deleted a whole bunch of links to a deleted page. I mean, like, it's not that big of a deal whether I am or not, but I guess it would be cool. Also, if I ever get annoying with all this questiony shit, feel free to tell me. MESSIAH OF DOOM …But spirit is foulest, devoid, askew 12:39, 28 July 2014 (UTC)
 You're in charge of edit filter, right?
- I help maintain them, yes. But nobody actually is in charge of them. People with technical rights just have the power to oversee them and edit them. Reckless Noise Symphony (talk) 20:46, 3 August 2014 (UTC)
Hi. Sorry for bothering but at least Brx and I hope a couple others seem to have decided to minimally tolerate my existence for now, and I'm putting up some texts on my talk page. So could you please remove the filters? I promise not to spam crap here and there; if I do you can just ban this account and put the filter back in place I suppose. I'm also already assuming that for now I'm banned from even creating any topics at all in the forum which talk about the topics I've been talking about. Likewise on the Saloon Bar and Chicken Coop, users' talk pages other than my own, etc. I suppose I will limit activity to my own user page, talk page, the "child sexual abuse" page, and the talk page of that. Is that OK? Drotsky (talk) 18:12, 3 August 2014 (UTC)
- Brx is an accommodationist idiot. As somebody who does his best to represent to best interests of the RationalMedia Foundation, I have zero intention of removing the abuse filters. Reckless Noise Symphony (talk) 20:46, 3 August 2014 (UTC)
 Do you have a Facebook?
|Nothing of value|
 Troll feeding
One of the charges most often raised against us is that we're an echo chamber, that we silence any dissenting voice, that we're a circle jerk. I'm not sure where the line between troll feeding and censorship lies and, maybe, I called it wrong on that one but refutation always works better than censorship. Doxys Midnight Runner (talk) 08:47, 5 August 2014 (UTC)
 Your thing at the SB
- Thanks. Unfortunately, that kind of idiotic bullshit has gotten me to recoil away from this place. I know I had some unfinished business over at talk:New Deal, but my heart and mind aren't into this place at the moment. Reckless Noise Symphony (talk) 09:16, 21 August 2014 (UTC)
 magic robot powers
- Give me some links (even red) to where it was occurring and I will get to work on it when I get home. Reckless Noise Symphony (talk) 19:57, 22 August 2014 (UTC)