- General question about the site? If it is technical, go here. If it is about the community, go here.
- Please do not edit the main page on a whim. If you want to play with things. mock it up in the testing area.
 In other languages
- You can write articles in new languages in the main space for now - see RationalWiki:Languages. e.g. Loi de Poe gets a few hits - David Gerard (talk) 00:01, 8 August 2014 (UTC)
What is this http://www.exopaedia.org/index.php? Is it a site of genuine True believers with a bizarrely extensive cosmology, or am I mistaking UFO fiction for stuff people genuinely believe? --22.214.171.124 (talk) 07:58, 15 August 2014 (UTC)
 John Oliver
- You can make a case for a John Oliver article on the http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/RationalWiki:To_do_list , then see what people think. Nullahnung (talk) 12:21, 19 August 2014 (UTC)
 Replacing an account
- Pretty much - we have some users who have been here years but change accounts every now and then just 'cos they feel like it - though note we don't have a rule constraining people to pretend you aren't the same person - David Gerard (talk) 16:27, 13 October 2014 (UTC)
 There is a lot of shit not covered on this wiki
Come on guys and gals, pull your head out of your collective asses and start making more articles related to pop culture (as long as it relates to the goals of RationalWiki). There are plenty of movies, T.V. shows, video games, etc. that could be bashed in an extremely scathing article. Call of Duty, Family Guy, The Simpsons, South Park (not the entire fucking Comedy Central), Urban Dictionary, the list is fucking endless. I like your website, but I'm tired of reading the same shit every time I visit!— Unsigned, by: 126.96.36.199 / talk / contribs 19:39, 27 October 2014 (UTC)