|This might be|
|But we're not sure|
TheraminTrees is a British YouTube atheist and skeptic who published animated videos that debunk common religious arguments and misconceptions.
He is the brother of QualiaSoup.
- instruction manual for life( ): Woodworking as an analogy for religion.
- bending truth(cognitive biases to entrap people, step by step, until escape is very psychologically difficult. ): On how religion can use
- losing faith( ): On how he lost his faith.
- coming out( ): On, well, coming out.
- respecting beliefs( ): Rebutting the idea that religious beliefs have to be "respected" (ie, unquestioned).
- 'science' of the gaps(pseudoscience. ): On
- telling stories(atheist professor myth) are used as analogies to push any false beliefs. ): On how stories (eg,
- death part 1( ) and part 2( )
- the impossible game(Pascal's Wager versus an infinite number of gods. ) and betting on infinity( ): Both on
 See also
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/user/TheraminTrees/about
- ↑ https://www.patreon.com/TheraminTrees?ty=h
- ↑ http://commonsenseatheism.com/?p=4965
- ↑ http://advocatusatheist.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-impossible-game.html
- ↑ https://richardprins.wordpress.com/2010/05/02/the-better-than-average-driver-and-who-isnt/
- ↑ http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2015/07/06/theramintrees-explains-his-journey-out-of-faith-in-this-beautiful-video/
- ↑ https://richarddawkins.net/community/secularstars/