Chris Beat Cancer
Chris Beat Cancer is a popular anti-chemotherapy website created by Chris Wark, who, (clue in the title), claims he cured his bowel cancer by adopting a "raw vegan diet", (which does not involve eating uncooked vegans).
By his own admission Chris Wark had surgery to remove the cancer from his intestine. According to Professor David Gorski MD PhD, (a surgical oncologist who was not involved in Chris's case), that surgery alone, (without chemotherapy), had a ~60% chance of curing Chris's stage-III bowel-cancer, and that probability would have increased to ~75% had Chris also received adjuvant chemotherapy, which Chris refused.
The Chris Beat Cancer website promotes a panoply of quackery, for which Chris is paid commission. As an example of the measly income he receives from his website, Chris states he earns “8 cents” for posting a link to a product on Amazon. However Chris's income from other links on his website is over 1000 times higher: a reader clicking on a link to Ty Bollinger's "TTAC", (The Truth About Cancer), products can earn Chris over $100.
Chris has compiled his accumulated wisdom into an own-brand "healing cancer coaching program", which only costs
For some of those who follow Chris's advice and eschew chemotherapy, it will cost them more than money.
Chris Beat Cancer is a Limited Liability Company, registered in Nevada, despite Chris being in Tennessee.
( Incorporating a company "out-of-state" in Nevada is an attempt at tax-avoidance and asset protection).
- The Chris Beat Cancer website
- Chris Wark describes his first oncologist as a liar, without offering any evidence of dishonesty.
- Chris Wark's top-secret briefing for those newly diagnosed with cancer: "Everything I've told you, just keep it to yourself".
- On page 17 that top-secret briefing, Chris recommends a blood-test called "the Greek test", a/k/a "the RGCC test".
- David Gorski's article about the "Chris Beat Cancer" website.
- The Chris Beat Cancer YouTube channel
- Chris Wark's appearances on "The Truth About Cancer" YouTube channel, (a Ty Bollinger production).
- Stephen Barrett's article about the Chris Wark story.
- ↑ March 2017, “Hypestat.com” states “ChrisBeatCancer.com” gets 279,000 views per month.
- ↑ Archived copy of http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/the-raw-vegan-diet/.
- ↑ Archived copy of http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com/cancer-surgery-2003/.
- ↑ Professor David Gorski's article about the ChrisBeatCancer website
- ↑ The affiliate disclaimer page on the ChrisBeatCancer website.
- ↑ Chris's example of his website earnings is “8 cents”.
- ↑ Commission on TTAC products can exceed $100
- ↑ Chris Wark promotes the "Cancer Tutor" website
- ↑ Chris Wark promotes the "Cancer Control Society" website
- ↑ Chris Wark promotes chiropractor "Dr V" Desaulniers.
- ↑ Chris says teaming-up with Ty Bollinger has been good for growing his online bu$ine$$
- ↑ Chris's "SQUARE ONE" healing cancer coaching program",
- ↑ http://NVsos.gov/sosEntitySearch for "Chris Beat Cancer LLC" in 2017.
- ↑ http://www.intelius.com/people-search/Christopher-D-Wark/Memphis-TN