So, let's talk about whatever you're wanting to discuss. Homosexuality is simply unnatural and unacceptable. Whenever a man can conceive a baby from another man's seed out of his rectum, then I will accept homosexuality and homo "marriages." However, this of course is physiologically impossible because God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. Taylor Swift is an evil succubus who is extremely bad for our country and she's causing many men to spirituality stumble. Her song "Wildest Dreams" contains blatant sexual moaning, and the music video contains her in crass attire and having immense desire for a man without decent clothing. Since her career began in 2006, she's been selling sex under the pretense of a family friendly celebrity. Family friendly her demeanor and attire is not. Any God fearing nation that respects the laws of nature shouldn't allow her crassness and classlessness. She is an evil seductress who will cause men to spiritually stumble in the ways of the lust of the flesh and it is shameful. THIS is not acceptable! See my essays HERE and HERE for more information. --Elvis is King (talk) 04:07, 18 December 2016 (UTC)
- Gay marriage has very little to do with children, or marriage in general these days. Besides, gay couples can adopt children if they choose. The whole "wah wah! gay rectum births! wah wah! can't happen" is a stupid invalid argument that is argument from disgust, a fallacy.
- "God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve." No he didn't. God isn't real, and Adam and Eve never existed. Stop believing fairy tales to justify stopping people who are attracted to the same sex from signing documents allowing shared bank accounts and hospital visitation.
- I don't understand your obsession with Taylor Swift. Why should you care if a woman makes orgasmic moaning in a song? It's her right to speak freely, and if you don't think she should be allowed to do that, then you hate America, the Constitution, and the troops.
- All of your points assume that God exists, and he hates penile shafts entering male assholes and women without shirts moaning pleasurably in video files published to the World Wide Web. How could you possibly believe such lunacy? It beggars belief. PBfreespace (talk) 04:17, 18 December 2016 (UTC)
- We might disagree on a whole lot of things but thanks for backing me up here. Kind of sad how my official greeting to RW was made by a crazy person. MyNameIsMudd (talk) 04:25, 18 December 2016 (UTC)
- God has proven Himself in so many different ways yet liberals refuse to admit evolution is a hoax that Darwin made up to justify engaging in bestality with monkeys. Homo relations simply bear no fruit and kids raised without a mother AND father are more likely to have a sad childhood and will be confused about God's natural laws. A man and a woman being in union with one another in holy matrimony is as simply understood as gravity. Yet liberals seem deeply confused about how this works because they lack the moral clarity the Bible provides. Taylor Swift is an evil succubus and I am confused as to why obscenity laws aren't being enforced. They're used to keep porn off the channel next to Cartoon Network so kids don't watch porn, and therefore because obscenity isn't protected speech the blatant sexual nature of Taylor Swift is unprotected obscenity that no one in the right mind should enjoy. The moaning and the breasts and all of the twerking and blowing of kisses and everything. --Elvis is King (talk) 04:31, 18 December 2016 (UTC)
- You haven't shown God to exist, therefore I'm not gonna believe in him. And even if he does exist, how do you know he hates the penile shaft being inserted into the anus of a willing man? Is it because of some old book that was written by middle-Eastern goat herders? PBfreespace (talk) 04:32, 18 December 2016 (UTC)
- I don't enjoy Taylor Swift very much because I don't like the message of her music. It's well-done music though. Also, although I don't think she's very attractive because she's thin and tall with not much sexiness, I do like her " moaning and the breasts and all of the twerking" and everything. PBfreespace (talk) 04:35, 18 December 2016 (UTC)
- It is simply the fact that only a fool can deny God. God created this world and due to sin, we degenerate. Evolution cannot exist because we decay instead of improve due to sin. This is as obvious as anything else. If God intended for anal reproduction, He would have made it so. He didn't. He clothed Adam and Eve because nakedness became shameful with sin. Taylor Swift is attempting to subvert the will of God! She is flaunting her flesh and enjoying the numerous men who spirituality stumble over her moral decadence and sensual demeanor. --Elvis is King (talk) 04:39, 18 December 2016 (UTC)
- Ya'll this is a trip and a half, really it is, but if you're going to argue at each other maybe please do it on one or the other's talkpages? @PB seriously though, thanks for coming to a gal's defense but I get the feeling arguing with this guy is like beating your head up against a brick wall and expecting it to wave a white flag. MyNameIsMudd (talk) 04:41, 18 December 2016 (UTC)
- Conservatives... At least nobs tries to debate, while this dude just yells GOD IS GOOD GAYS ARE BAD without trying to use any evidence, any reason, any arguments. It is a waste of time to debate him, as he isn't trying to debate. Diacelium (talk) 04:45, 18 December 2016 (UTC)
- I have provided plenty of basic information about these issues. It's just how nature works, and if anything else was intended then it would have been so. I can't make it any clearer that vice leads to sickness and godly living leads to health. --Elvis is King (talk) 04:49, 18 December 2016 (UTC)
Yo, I'm in perfect health and I'm a trans lesbian that looks at weird fetish porn all day. If that doesn't disprove your theory I don't know what will. MyNameIsMudd (talk) 04:58, 18 December 2016 (UTC)
- Your mental health is certainly suffering. Homosexuality and transsexualism are mental disorders that need to be cured, and pornography is the cause of immoral deviance from the conception in holy matrimony the Lord intended. --Elvis is King (talk) 00:49, 19 December 2016 (UTC)
- Git outta here with that nonsense man. Try this on for size
"One of the biggest problems with religion is that people stubbornly, insistently reduce God to their own size; they imagine that God loves the same people they love, and that God hates the people they hate. This is not just insidious theology; it’s actually idolatry, because people are just worshiping a blown up version of themselves. So let me say it simply: God’s love transcends all of that.
When your parents reject you, God loves you; when your friends or classmates make fun of you, God loves you; when your priest, minister, imam, or rabbi tells you that you are an abomination, God loves you; when politicians cater to people’s basest prejudices, God loves you. No matter how many times and in how many ways people make you feel less than human, God knows otherwise, and God loves you. When you feel frightened, or abandoned, or humiliated, I hope the unshakeable conviction that God loves you can help hold you and enable you to persevere."
~~From A Rabbi, An Open Letter To People Who Are LGBTQ, Rabbai Shai Held
I ain't even religious and I can respect the message of love in that. MyNameIsMudd (talk) 05:25, 19 December 2016 (UTC)
Elvis, you never responded to what I said about proving God, so I'm assuming you're dodging. Regarding what you said about God not intending the anus for reproduction: if God wanted us to fly, he'd have given us wings! If he wanted us to go to space or the Moon or in the deep sea, we wouldn't need air to breathe! Do you see the problem with your argument? Saying gay sex is bad because it doesn't produce children is like saying you hate airplanes, spaceships, and scuba gear. Those are all things we really need, and we have them because we defied the supposed will of God. What do you have to say to that?
My point is what God thinks ot doesn't think doesn't matter because: 1, he isn't real. 2, if he was you don't know what God's true opinions are because it's impossible for finite beings to know infinity. PbFЯЗЭSPДCЗ (talk) 04:50, 18 December 2016 (UTC)
- God exists. If not for God, how did we get here. Evolution is obviously false because it points to things improving rather than degenerating, and the latter obviously occurs due to sin. God gave us brains to do incredible things like flying and going to the moon, but no scientific breakthrough will ever lead to conception and birth from a recrum. It simply won't happen. Just like godly people don't like this. Any godly person will detest this atrocious abomination unto the Lord Jesus Christ. --Elvis is King (talk) 04:59, 18 December 2016 (UTC)
- I don't know how we got here. Just because we don't know how we got here doesn't mean God exists.
- Things improve all the time. Just look at technology, space travel, business, communication. Saying evolution can't be true because things degenerate because of sin is a stupid argument that doesn't make sense. In reality things can improve and degenerate, and this has nothing to do with evolution.
- I don't care at all about science making rectums give birth. I don't know why you care about this so deeply. PBfreespace3 (talk) 05:16, 18 December 2016 (UTC)
- What am I chopped liver? I'd appreciate it if you intend to keep this argument up you take it to one of your talk pages. MyNameIsMudd (talk) 05:20, 18 December 2016 (UTC)