There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
- RationalWiki:Chicken coop/Archive37 (section Should we desysop Ryulong? (Resolution: Ryulong renounced sysopship))you feel that Ryulong is such a bad dude, then ban Ryulong for several months. Or vandal bin him. Or perma-ban him like Tisane. If Ryulong is so wrong,240 KB (33,313 words) - 18:02, 20 November 2015
- options for dealing with Ryu seem to be: Ban Ryulong Topic ban Ryulong Create a specific set of rules for Ryulong including "No undo-ing without any discussion"223 KB (29,274 words) - 22:22, 19 August 2016
- discussion on the Chicken Coop. As such, I reopped Exiled and reopped Ryulong. Ryulong has brought this up on numerous pages and mentioned a previous Chicken69 KB (9,895 words) - 18:01, 20 November 2015
- targeting Ryulong like this before, in the past. The thing that infuriates me here, was that it was my edit he was reverting, but his focus was on Ryulong. Like42 KB (6,058 words) - 15:16, 8 December 2015
- garbage that "Ryulong is just as bad as the windmills he's tilting against" doesn't help for shit. Take your concern trolling elsewhere.—Ryūlóng (琉竜) 22:22192 KB (27,109 words) - 08:10, 4 April 2016
- or fuzzy cat potato?—Ryūlóng (琉竜) 10:48, 3 February 2015 (UTC) We don't block people for being cocks. Be thankful for that Ryulong; extend other people181 KB (26,630 words) - 18:01, 20 November 2015
- RationalWiki:Chicken coop/Archive39 (section Block Ryulong for causing and bringing endless drama to the wiki)like a Bad Idea®.—Ryulong (talk) 20:19, 6 November 2015 (UTC) Given that nearly every coop in the last 12 months has involved Ryulong in one form another98 KB (13,623 words) - 21:45, 1 January 2016
- February 2015 (UTC) Tielec01 I never blocked him.—Ryūlóng (琉竜) 07:05, 9 February 2015 (UTC) Apologies Ryulong you are correct it was DG who blocked him. It41 KB (5,747 words) - 18:49, 7 May 2016
- says "buddyloid" so Ryulong must have it that way, even though the rest of the english-speaking world disagrees. My favorite Ryulong mistranslation is the233 KB (34,015 words) - 08:19, 4 April 2016
- left page. You helped to drive off Carpetsmoker and were a defender of Ryulong. So tell me again how you have had no problems.--Owlman (talk) (mail) 15:5020 KB (2,547 words) - 01:17, 3 June 2016
- having a specific viewpoint. Basically, the above is about the legality of Ryulong-type behaviour over extended periods of time, impeding the work of numerous180 KB (22,198 words) - 07:32, 29 June 2016
- to haphazardly enact — in order to intimidate and harass — like Mona or Ryulong would. The fact that you combined the desysopping with vandal binning the148 KB (18,408 words) - 18:04, 22 October 2016
- being banned. Community. "Sanction." Is. A. Joke. Someone needs to contact Ryulong and tell him to come on back, just with a different name. That I spent even86 KB (12,978 words) - 22:07, 17 April 2016
- be hypocritical of me to not extend her the same good faith I extended Ryulong in very similar circumstances. She is stressed out and exhausted for very121 KB (18,257 words) - 02:09, 20 June 2016
- 2016 (UTC) Your inexplicable enabling of the Champion Internet Fucktard, Ryulong, has robbed you of all credibility here, DG. Now you seek to repeat the146 KB (19,604 words) - 22:40, 17 April 2016