There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
- If you are only reading RationalWiki, the only information collected is what is normally collected in server logs.
- If you write something on RationalWiki, it's here to stay and will be associated with either your user name or IP address.
- If you do not create an account, or fail to log in before editing, your IP address is recorded and made available to everyone reading that edit. That is why we recommend you create an account and remember to always log in before editing.
- If you are logged in with an account then only the information you volunteer about yourself, and your identity, will be made available.
- RationalWiki does not sell any information about its users to anyone.
- And we will go to the Guantanamo Bay Detention Centre en masse as enemy combatants before revealing that information to any Government. Unless we really have to. Like pursuant to a subpoena lawfully issued by a court of competent jurisdiction or if we get sued and are required to turn it over in the discovery process.
|RationalWiki Legal Notices|
|Copyright violations - Copyrights - General disclaimer - Guide for individuals or companies we cover - Legal FAQ - Medical disclaimer|