|Dolphins and money|
|Key cosmic concepts|
The Sedona Method is a roll-your-own New Age self-administered psychotherapy, claiming to release you from emotional baggage and bring you prosperity.
It was created by a fellow called Lester Levenson after a heart attack in 1952. He invented the method and apparently lived another forty-two years until his death in 1994, free of cares. The current manifestation is courtesy of his student Hale Dwoskin, CEO of Sedona Training Associates; it was originally called Freedom Now, until it was renamed with the assistance of New Age marketer Christopher John Payne.
It closely resembles The Secret, a comparison they are not fond of.
 The method
The method is just a few simple questions, apparently requiring $400 of CDs to fully comprehend:
|Step 1: Focus on an issue you would like to feel better about.
Step 2: Ask yourself one of the following questions: Could I let this feeling go? Could I allow this feeling to be here? Could I welcome these feelings?
Step 3: Ask yourself the basic question: Would I? Am I willing to let go?
Step 4: Ask yourself this simpler question: When?
- The Sedona Method (official site)
- Lester And Me — a competing source of similar materials, disparaging the high price of Sedona
- ↑ http://www.christopherjohnpayne.com/2012/11/27/case-study-freedom-now-repackaged-as-the-sedona-method-course/
- ↑ http://www.christopherjohnpayne.com/2012/11/27/case-study-lester-levensons-book-called-the-keys-to-the-ultimate-freedom-gets-repackaged/
- ↑ http://products.mercola.com/sedona-method/
- ↑ Hale Dwoskin. The Sedona Method. pp36-44. Sedona, AZ: Sedona Press, 2003.