There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Your opinion goes here.
Feel Free to talk about it on the talk page
These are the goals I want:
- Do a major check of our current and existing articles
- Do improve our writing/cite sources
- To update all of our articles with current information
- To add our articles to as many categories as possible as long as they qualify for them
- To categorize everything as much as we can
- Model our portals after Wikipedia's portals but just with Rationalwiki and include WIGO for each of portals
- After accomplishing the previous expanding our mission to include consumer rights issues
- To create a mobile version of our website
- To do everything on our to-do list
- To translate our wiki into as many languages as possible
- To make all of our High priority articles gold articles and possible runners up for the front page
- To go more in depth on the on the 4chan Article
- To improve and add to our Annotated Qur'an
- To cite sources on our Lyndon LaRouche article
- To MiST the Bible & the Qur'an
- To come up with comprehensive interpretations, historical & archaeological citations, history, running commentary, point out logical fallacies and untruths in the Bible and the Qur'an