If atheism is a religion...
(Redirected from Essay:If atheism is a religion . . .)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a response to Essay:Atheism is a religion.
If atheism is a religion, then...
- Not believing in Santa Claus is a religion.
- Not believing in astrology is a religion.
- Science is a religion or a cult.
- Unemployment is a (full-time) job.
- Not collecting stamps is a hobby.
- Not playing tennis is a sport.
- Abstinence is a sex position.
- Off is a TV channel.
- Insulting the concept of government - e.g. by not paying taxes - is patriotism.
- An empty bowl is a meal.
- Silence is a noise.
- Remaining silent is a speech.
- Ceasefire is an act of violence.
- Bald is a hair colour.
- Nudity is a costume.
- Cleanliness is a stain.
- Sanity is a mental illness.
- Perfect health is a disease.
- Empty space is matter.
- Clear is a colour.
- Vacuum is a smell.
- Anarchy is structured government.
- Not watching boxing matches makes you a fan of archery.
- Having never cared much for politics, and having never read Mein Kampf, your lack of a criticism of that work makes you a Nazi.
- Having never cared much for gender politics, your lack of criticism of traditional gender roles makes you a chauvinist.
- "Nothing" can have a volume.
- Outer space is a planet.
- "Nowhere" is a place.
- "Nobody" is a person.
- "Nobody" is a public office position.
- "Nothing" is an object.
- War is Peace
- Pacifists are warmongers.
- Freedom is Slavery
- Ignorance is Strength (or knowledge)
- Knowledge is burden.
- Not doing drugs means you're an addict
- Discrimination is favoritism.
Please add more.