There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2020.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Essay:TV shows on which CP sysops should appear
| This is an original collaborative work. You are welcome to improve it. |
Caveat: let's be honest, probably EVERYONE here would like to see them on The Daily Show and The Colbert Report, so maybe those should be exempt from inclusion below.
Add your favorites!
- Something with Chris Hansen involved.
- Dilbert (if only it were still on)
- I'm a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!
- Jeopardy! He is an expert on everything.
- The Secret Millionaire
- America's Next Top Model (would make a fabulous judge)
- American Idol (as a cracked out and infinitely more terrifying version of Simon)
- Big Brother, to see if it's possible for one's head to explode from natural paranoia exacerbated by always being watched.
- Lead on Jerry Bruckheimer's next vehicle, CSI: Wisconsin, where his counter-intelligence tactics would dominate David Caruso's antics on CSI:Miami.
- Mythbusters, he could argue with Adam and Jamie all day I suspect, and hopefully end up being shot out of an air cannon.
- Last Comic Standing, where he can showcase his hilarious evolution "parodies."
- Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force as Dr. Weird. GENTLEMEN!!!1!
- Last Man Standing, to demonstrate the ma-cheese-mo of creationists
- The First 48
- Gilligan's Island, of course
- Love Boat
Philip J. Rayment
- Science Friday (yeah, it's a radio show, but still...)
- Science Fantastic with Prof. Michio Kaku (more radio, but still...)
- Anything on LOGO television, particularly "Playing it Straight"
- Sesame Street (actually, they should all be on this show)
- Look who's informing on the neighbors
- To tell the accepted truth
- LGBT Match Game
- Look who's informing on the neighbors too
- Wheel of Communism
- Concentration camp or not?: You decide.
- The Incredible
- That 1570s Show
- Survivor: Conservapedia
- Schlafly Doo by SuperJosh.