Essay:TV shows on which CP sysops should appear
| This is an original collaborative work. You are welcome to improve it. |
Caveat: let's be honest, probably EVERYONE here would like to see them on The Daily Show and The Colbert Report, so maybe those should be exempt from inclusion below.
Add your favorites!
- Something with Chris Hansen involved.
- Dilbert (if only it were still on)
- I'm a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!
- Jeopardy! He is an expert on everything.
- The Secret Millionaire
- America's Next Top Model (would make a fabulous judge)
- American Idol (as a cracked out and infinitely more terrifying version of Simon)
- Big Brother, to see if it's possible for one's head to explode from natural paranoia exacerbated by always being watched.
- Lead on Jerry Bruckheimer's next vehicle, CSI: Wisconsin, where his counter-intelligence tactics would dominate David Caruso's antics on CSI:Miami.
- Mythbusters, he could argue with Adam and Jamie all day I suspect, and hopefully end up being shot out of an air cannon.
- Last Comic Standing, where he can showcase his hilarious evolution "parodies."
- Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force as Dr. Weird. GENTLEMEN!!!1!
- Last Man Standing, to demonstrate the ma-cheese-mo of creationists
- The First 48
- Gilligan's Island, of course
- Love Boat
Philip J. Rayment
- Science Friday (yeah, it's a radio show, but still...)
- Science Fantastic with Prof. Michio Kaku (more radio, but still...)
- Anything on LOGO television, particularly "Playing it Straight"
- Sesame Street (actually, they should all be on this show)
- Look who's informing on the neighbors
- To tell the accepted truth
- LGBT Match Game
- Look who's informing on the neighbors too
- Wheel of Communism
- Concentration camp or not?: You decide.
- The Incredible
- That 1570s Show
- Survivor: Conservapedia
- Schlafly Doo by SuperJosh.