Breasts are, generally speaking, fun. Hence this page in funspace.
Common names/euphemisms for breasts
In order to avoid sounding like a twerp or a writer of soft-core erotic fiction, the English language has developed many euphemisms for breasts. In no particular order, these are some examples:
- Fun bags
- Milk bags
- Yum yum bags
- Flesh bags
- Flesh blimps
- Forward cargo bays
- Shirt potatoes
- Bristols (UK rhyming slang: Bristol Cities: Titties)
- Baps, also a bread roll for those too southern or furrin' to know.
- Boulders (which are held over-the-shoulder by a brassiere)
- Headlights (said to be in the High Beam configuration if the nipples are erect.) (Not to be confused with headlice.)
- Devil's Dumplings
- Top bollocks
- Shirt puppies
- Mammary banks
- Attributes (particularly when outstanding)
- Second Base
- Oppai (Japanese word)
- Eyes (Japanophiles only)
- Big 'uns
- Forward bumpers
Posessors of small breasts may be members of the itty bitty titty committee. (Witty!)
A picture of breasts
What kind of bees produce milk?
Foot fetishists exist who also enjoy breasts.