Gravitationalists hold that the theory of gravity explains things like planet orbits, humans staying on the ground as opposed to ascending towards God, and things falling when we let go of them. Despite clear evidence that such phenomena could only have come about as the product of an intelligent agency, gravitationalists cling to their faith in science, bringing up "empirical evidence", "physics", and so on, not realizing that only
scientifically literate people terrorists would invoke such borderline-communist concepts.
- Warning: Gravity is Only a Theory! http://www.bringyou.to/apologetics/p67.htm
- Evangelical Scientists Refute Gravity With New 'Intelligent Falling' Theory http://www.theonion.com/articles/evangelical-scientists-refute-gravity-with-new-int,1778/
- Said intelligence doesn't HAVE to be God — It could even be aliens, but we prefer it to be the Judeo-Christian God of the Old and New Testaments.
- agency, because we're not talking about God here!
- It's a well-known fact that terrorists insist to be presented with the "evidence" against them.