Dear Anonymous User, a rather obese gentleman/lady with a glass jaw,
RE: Your latest comment, which I found too ridiculous to even read due to your sheer atheist obesity related mental deterioration
1. You and your fellow obese Dawkins-worshippers at a rather atheistic website full of liberal claptrap that starts with an R have a rather weak ideology (atheism) that has such a glass jaw, that it renders you unable to find even one single piece of evidence that we are inaccurate or incorrect in Conservapedia's articles in regards to atheism, evolution, or homosexuality, which all mainly consist of my edits. In regards to the fact that there is no proof or evidence that any of these worldviews are true and correct, it wasn't considerably challenging for us to put together some articles that thoroughly attempt to offer counterexamples that pertain to these worldviews.
2. I bravely defeated you gentlemen on the talk pages of the Conservapedia articles that they were rather obviously angered by, plus on other places on the internet as well (atheism, evolution, homosexuality, etc.) Pertaining to this, your claim that I am afraid to debate has no merit. I am definitely not claiming that it is in regards to my excellent debating prowess that I won so many debates with you gentlemen from a certain website starting with an R, it is just that atheism is such an incredibly weak position with a glass jaw - especially compared to Christianity, which, however, has overwhelming evidence to support it.
3. I met my goals that I sought to achieve related to my participation with Conservapedia, the Trustworthy Encyclopedia. Anything else that I do further is just icing on the cake.
4. Encyclopedias are normally supposed to involve multiple editors and personally, I haven't seen a single encyclopedia that I fully agree with. Feel free to scream at Conservapedia and find faults in it, but I really don't think that you can find even one inaccuracy in the Conservapedia articles in regards to atheism, evolution, or homosexuality.
5. I know that it aggravates
to no end that I have met my goals and hereby declare VICTORY, since I have the ability as a Conservapedia sysop to block anyone who has the nerve to troll/harass me, and yet you still want to find fault in me. However, I have still succeeded in being more like my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ once and for all, in that I have delivered yet another punch to your flabby midsection! You on the other hand, have also succeeded at being more like your Lord and Savior Richard Dawkins, in that you probably largely agree with his rape apologetics in regards to Elevatorgate!
In regards to all of that, I hereby challenge you to A SECOND WRITTEN DEBATE. In this debate, I challenge you to prove to me that atheism is true and correct (which you probably won't be able to do anyway, due to the inherent glass jaw of atheism), and once I achieve victory, it will all but destroy atheism on the internet ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!
However, it will only be under THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS (in bold):
- In case you attempt to martyr me in your anger as a result of my inevitable VICTORY, I get to bring with me a largely defensive weapon of gun.
- You are to pay an exact total of $45,000.00 USD, which will be donated by a trustworthy bible-believer of your choosing to a faith-based Christian charitable organization of your choosing upon successful completion of the debate.
- The debate will be written, and will be 5 hours long (which can be broken up over a 130 month period).
6. Well so long, you obese, militant, atheistic, and probably homosexual commie! Oh, and one more piece of Christian love for Horrible Anonymous User: I wish that your mother had just aborted you, you ugly, disgusting pig!
DISCLAIMER: It's not that I hate you, it's just that I don't want you to exist. >:-b