Dear horrible Anonymous User and friends,
RE: The last comment of yours which I took lightly in terms of the mental aptitude of some obesity-afflicted RationalWikians
1. You and the other rather mentally-disabled members of your rather liberal website that falsely purports to be "rational" have an ideology (atheism) that is so weak that you cannot find any credible evidence that there are any factual errors in Conservapedia's articles in regards to atheism, evolution, or homosexuality, all of which were largely edited by me. Taking into consideration the sad fact that there is no proof or evidence that any of these worldviews are actually established facts, it wasn't noticeably challenging for us to come up with some articles that intelligently attempt to offer arguments against matters regarding these worldviews.
2. I bravely crushed you folks on the talk pages of the Conservapedia articles that they were rather understandably angered by, plus on other places on the internet as well (atheism, evolution, homosexuality, etc.) Pertaining to this, your claim that I am afraid to debate has no merit. I am definitely not claiming that it is due to my excellent debating prowess that I won so many debates with you gentlemen, it is just that atheism is such an incredibly weak position with a flabby midsection - especially compared to Christianity, which, however, has overwhelming evidence to support it.
3. I met my goals that I sought to achieve in relation to my participation with Conservapedia, the Trustworthy Encyclopedia. Anything else that I do further is just icing on the cake.
4. Encyclopedias almost invariably involve multiple editors and personally, I haven't seen a single encyclopedia that I fully agree with. Feel free to yell in anger at Conservapedia and find cracks in it, but I really don't think that you can find even one factual error in the Conservapedia articles in regards to atheism, evolution, or homosexuality.
5. I know that it vexes
to no end that I have met my goals and hereby declare VICTORY, since I have the ability as a Conservapedia sysop to block anyone who has the nerve to troll/harass me, and yet you still want to find fault in me. However, I have still succeeded in being more like my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ once and for all, in that I have delivered yet another punch to your flabby midsection! You on the other hand, have also succeeded at being more like your Lord and Savior Richard Dawkins, in that you probably largely agree with his rape apologetics in regards to Elevatorgate!
In regards to all of that, I hereby challenge you to A SECOND WRITTEN DEBATE. In this debate, I challenge you to prove to me that atheism is true and correct (which you probably won't be able to do anyway, due to the inherent glass jaw of atheism), and once I achieve victory, it will all but destroy atheism on the internet ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!
However, it will only be under THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS (in bold):
- In case you attempt to martyr me in your anger as a result of my inevitable VICTORY, I get to bring with me a largely defensive weapon of gun.
- You are to pay an exact total of $40,000.00 USD, which will be donated by a trustworthy bible-believer of your choosing to a faith-based Christian charitable organization of your choosing upon successful completion of the debate.
- The debate will be written, and will be 10 hours long (which can be broken up over a 130 month period).
6. Well so long, you obese, militant, atheistic, and probably homosexual commie! Oh, and one more piece of Christian love for Horrible Anonymous User: I hope you live an incredibly short life, and spend the rest of eternity rotting in Hell, where your big, round body has always rightfully belonged!
DISCLAIMER: It's not that I hate you, it's just that I don't want you to exist. >:-b