Dear horrible Anonymous User and friends at a rather liberal website starting with an R,
RE: The last comment of yours which I took lightly in terms of the mental aptitude of some obesity-afflicted RationalWikians
1. You and the other members of your rather arrogant atheist website which falsely purports to be "rational" have a rather weak ideology (atheism) that has such a glass jaw, that it renders you unable to find even one single factual error in Conservapedia's articles that focus on atheism, evolution, or homosexuality, all of which were mainly written by me. Regarding the simple fact that there is no proof or evidence that any of these worldviews hold any water, it wasn't considerably challenging for us to put together some articles that actively attempt to debunk these worldviews.
2. I bravely thrashed Anonymous User and their fellow probably-obese atheists on the talk pages of the Conservapedia articles that they were rather expectedly angered by, plus on other places on the internet as well (atheism, evolution, homosexuality, etc.) Regarding this, your claim that I am afraid to debate has no merit. I am obviously not claiming that it is due to my excellent debating prowess that I won so many debates with you folks, it is just that atheism is such an incredibly weak position with a glass jaw and a flabby midsection - especially compared to Christianity, which, however, has overwhelming evidence to support it.
3. I met my goals that I sought to achieve related to my participation with Conservapedia, the Trustworthy Encyclopedia. Anything else that I do further is just icing on the cake.
4. Encyclopedias almost always involve multiple editors and personally, I haven't seen a single encyclopedia that I fully agree with. Feel free to obsess at Conservapedia and find faults in it, but I really don't think that you can find a single piece of evidence that we are inaccurate or incorrect in the Conservapedia articles in regards to atheism, evolution, or homosexuality.
5. I know that it makes you cry
to no end that I have met my goals and hereby declare VICTORY, since I have the ability as a Conservapedia sysop to block anyone who has the nerve to attempt to turn Conservapedia into a liberally-biased mob rule like Wikipedia, and yet you still want to find fault in me. However, I have still succeeded in being more like my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ once and for all, in that I have delivered yet another punch to your flabby midsection! You on the other hand, have also succeeded at being more like your Lord and Savior PZ Meyers, in that you also look largely unattractive, also believe that women and men should be treated equal (!), and are also very large around the waist!
In regards to all of that, I hereby challenge you to A SECOND WRITTEN DEBATE. In this debate, I challenge you to prove to me that atheism is true and correct (which you probably won't be able to do anyway, due to the inherent glass jaw of atheism), and once I achieve victory, it will all but destroy atheism on the internet ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!
However, it will only be under THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS (in bold):
- In case you attempt to martyr me in your anger as a result of my inevitable VICTORY, I get to bring with me a largely defensive weapon of gun.
- You are to pay an exact total of $15,000.00 USD, which will be donated by a trustworthy bible-believer of your choosing to a faith-based Christian charitable organization of your choosing upon successful completion of the debate.
- The debate will be written, and will be 15 hours long (which can be broken up over a 120 month period).
6. Well so long, you obese, militant, atheistic, and probably homosexual commie! Oh, and one more piece of Christian love for Horrible Anonymous User: I wish that your mother had just aborted you, you ugly, disgusting pig!
DISCLAIMER: It's not that I hate you, it's just that I don't want you to exist. >:-b