Jump to navigation Jump to search
“”Fuckin' magnets, how do they work?
|—Insane Clown Posse|
A magnet is an object which produces a magnetic field.
Magnet might refer to:
- Animal magnetism (or mesmerism) — an unscientific hypothesis for the alternative medicine "therapeutic touch"
- Crank magnetism — the noted tendency of people with crank ideas to accumulate more over time
- Gas-saving magnets — magnets you put in your car that don't actually do anything
- Human magnet — parlor trick that is based on adhesiveness rather than magnetism
- Insane Clown Posse — "fucking magnets"
- Magnetic field therapy — An alternative medicine application of magnets.
- Magnetic monopole — a hypothetical elementary particle
- Magnetic resonance imaging — a medical imaging application of really powerful magnets
- Magnetic water treatment — A horseshit-based magnetic treatment for cleaning or softening water.
- Nuclear magnetic resonance — The application of magnets to produce chemical spectra.