There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
“”F***in' magnets, how do they work?
Magnet might refer to:
- A Magnet — an object which produces a magnetic field.
- Nuclear magnetic resonance - The application of magnets to produce chemical spectra.
- MRI — A medical imaging application of the above.
- Magnetic field therapy — An alternative medicine application of magnets.
- Magnetic water treatment — A horseshit-based magnetic treatment for cleaning or softening water.