Oxford, Cambridge & Hull (in no particular order) a.k.a Oxbridgeston, are well known as the three premier universities in the UK.
- Captain Blackadder: And then the final, irrefutable proof. Remember, you mentioned a clever boyfriend called Matthew Lord...
- Nurse Mary: Yes.
- Captain Blackadder: I then leapt on the opportunity to test you. I asked if he'd been to one of the great universities, Oxford, Cambridge, or Hull.
- Nurse Mary: Well?
- Captain Blackadder: You failed to spot that only two of those are great Universities.
- Nurse Mary: Swine!
- General Melchett: That's right! Oxford's a complete dump!
Oxford University has apparently twice been awarded the honour of being a banned organisation on Conservapedia by TK, and has now been completely blocked (must have gone to Hull) 
- Oxford - 74 wins
- Cambridge - 79 wins
- Hull - disqualified every year due to a technicality
The University and the City have not always got on well - "town and gown" battles used to be a regular occurrence, culminating in a massacre of students and clerks in 1355, after which the townsfolk took all their traffic cones back.
- ↑ TK blasts teh liberal intelligentsia
- ↑ http://www.conservapedia.com/index.php?title=Special%3AIPBlockList&ip=22.214.171.124%2F16