Recipe:Ace's Stuffed Potato
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A wicked weekend lunch dish, easy too.
- One large Potato (Two if you are fat).
- Couple of handfuls of baby corn kernels (fresh or defrosted).
- One Avocado sliced into cubes.
- 2 tomatoes, also cubed.
- Handful or so of grated cheese.
- Some bacon, cooked and sliced into small pieces.
- Sour cream.
- Seasoning - something Mexican like Burrito seasoning.
- Chilli sauce.
- 8 beers.
- Bottle of wine.
- Turn on oven to 180 - 200 degrees celsius.
- Drink 4 beers whilst waiting for the oven to heat up.
- Use a fork to pierce potato (two if you are a fatty) all over, wrap in tinfoil and chuck into the oven. for an hour or until soft all the way through.
- Drink 4 beers.
- Add corn, avocado, tomato, bacon, cheese to a mixing bowl and stir in seasoning, salt and pepper/chilli sauce to taste.
- Remove potatoes from oven then place burnt hand under cold water.
- Cut open potato, into quarters, and add mixture with a dollop of sour cream.
- Drink entire bottle of wine and make wife/girlfriend do the washing up.
- Go to sleep.