Recipe:Carpaccio della Capra
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 8 oz goat tenderloin
- Balsamic vinegraitte
- 3 heads radiccio
- parmasean cheese, shaved
- Into 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar, add 1/4 tsp dijon mustard, whisk in 1/2 extra virgin olive oil, or until desired texture is reached. Salt and pepper to taste. Pinch of tarragon.
- Chill tenderloin in freezer for one hour
- Slice into 1/4 inch pieces and pound flat in plastic wrap.
- place slices in center of chilled plate
- cut radiccio into quarters and sear on grill or in pan, with a little olive oil, salt and pepper
- place on outside of plate.
- drizzle all items of plate with vinaigrette.
- garnish with shaved parmasean
Serve with chilled Moscato
Ed. note: I do have to admit that this one is a little gamey. You may want to have the wine first