Jump to navigation Jump to search
This recipe has enough MSG, gluten, and GMOs to make Wakefield drop dead from autism. It's also really tasty. Plus, it's vegetarian.
- 6 cups of flour from GMO wheat
- Lots of fluoridated water, microwaved and then chilled
- A little Monosodium glutamate (you can find it in Asian stores)
- Canola oil from GMO rapeseed, for sautéing
- Golden Rice, if you have it, or regular rice, if not.
- Soy sauce from Roundup Ready soybeans
- Sesame seeds, if you so desire.
- Mix flour and 2 cups of water (and whatever spices you want) until you have a stiff dough, and then knead it for longer than you think is necessary.
- Form the dough into a ball, and knead it in a bowl of cold water until the water turns cloudy. Change the water, and keep doing this until the water stays clear.
- What you have left is gluten.
- Form the gluten into a ball, and squeeze out as much water and air as possible.
- Cut the gluten into small pieces, almost like tofu.
- Prepare the rice as you usually would.
- While the rice is cooking, bring a pot of vegetable broth to a boil and drop the gluten pieces in it.
- Simmer the broth until almost gone. Your gluten will now be ready to cook.
- Sauté the gluten in a wide, shallow pan with whatever kind of veggies you like, until the veggies are cooked.
- Serve the sautéed gluten over the rice, seasoned with soy sauce, sesame seeds, and MSG