There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
- 05:29, 16 August 2012 (diff | hist) . . (+535) . . RationalWiki:How I found RationalWiki (→July 2012: +ME)
- 04:50, 16 August 2012 (diff | hist) . . (+41) . . Americentrism (→In education: hopefully a little snark can put a dent in that so very popular made up statistic (National Geographic's survey found 94% knew where their country is))
- 03:49, 16 August 2012 (diff | hist) . . (+189) . . Atheism (→Why people become disaffected with religion: +an understatement and a dig)
- 03:09, 16 August 2012 (diff | hist) . . (+290) . . Atheism (→Misconceptions of definition)
- 02:28, 16 August 2012 (diff | hist) . . (+577) . . N User:Peterfitzgerald (Created page with "I'm kind of all over the wikimap (but not on wikimapia, much) these days. Maybe see my WMF Meta user page [http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Peterfitzgerald] for my backgrou...") (current)
- 02:22, 16 August 2012 (diff | hist) . . (+540) . . Talk:American exceptionalism (Theoretical realism and liberal realities)