Dear Anonymous User at a rather liberal website,
RE: Your previous comment which I ignored due to the utter weakness of the atheist position and strength of the Christian position
1. You and your co-obese atheists at a rather liberal website starting with an R are mentally incapable of find even one single piece of evidence that we are inaccurate or incorrect in Conservapedia's articles in regards to atheism, evolution, or homosexuality, which all mainly consist of my contributions. Because of the fact that there is no proof or evidence that any of these worldviews actually hold any water whatsoever, it wasn't at all challenging for us to put together some articles that actively attempt to offer arguments against matters in regards to these worldviews.
2. I bravely crushed you gentlemen on the talk pages of the Conservapedia articles that they were rather understandably angered by, plus on other places on the internet as well (atheism, evolution, homosexuality, etc.) In regards to this, your claim that I am afraid to debate has no merit. I am obviously not claiming that it is in regards to my excellent debating prowess that I won so many debates with you folks from a certain website starting with an R, it is just that atheism is such an incredibly weak position with a flabby midsection - especially compared to Christianity, which, however, has overwhelming evidence to support it.
3. I met my goals that I sought to achieve in regards to my participation with Conservapedia, the Trustworthy Encyclopedia. Anything else that I do further is just icing on the cake.
4. Encyclopedias are hopefully supposed to involve multiple editors and personally, I haven't seen a single encyclopedia that I fully agree with. Feel free to yell in anger like a baby at Conservapedia and find blemishes in it, but I really don't think that you can find any credible evidence that we are inaccurate or incorrect in the Conservapedia articles in regards to atheism, evolution, or homosexuality.
5. I know that it aggravates
to no end that I have met my goals and hereby declare VICTORY, since I have the ability as a Conservapedia sysop to block anyone who has the nerve to persecute me, and yet you still want to find fault in me. However, I have still succeeded in being more like my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ once and for all, in that I have delivered yet another punch to your flabby midsection! You on the other hand, have also succeeded at being more like your Lord and Savior Richard Dawkins, in that you probably largely agree with his rape apologetics in regards to Elevatorgate!
In regards to all of that, I hereby challenge you to A SECOND WRITTEN DEBATE. In this debate, I challenge you to prove to me that atheism is true and correct (which you probably won't be able to do anyway, due to the inherent glass jaw of atheism), and once I achieve victory, it will all but destroy atheism on the internet ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!
However, it will only be under THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS (in bold):
- In case you attempt to martyr me in your anger as a result of my inevitable VICTORY, I get to bring with me a largely defensive weapon of gun.
- You are to pay an exact total of
$40,000.00 $5,000,000, which will be donated by a trustworthy bible-believer of your choosing to a faith-based Christian charitable organization of your choosing upon successful completion of the debate.
- The debate will be written, and will be 30 hours long (which can be broken up over a 95 month period).
6. Well so long, you obese, militant, atheistic, and probably homosexual commie! Oh, and one more piece of Christian love for Horrible Anonymous User: I hope you live an incredibly short life, and spend the rest of eternity rotting in Hell, where your big, round body has always rightfully belonged!
DISCLAIMER: It's not that I hate you, it's just that I don't want you to exist. >:-b