- Flip a coin to see who goes first.
- Use something for damage counters.
- Each player during their turn does, in order:
- Draws one card
- Plays one creature card, if they wish
- Plays one artifact card, if they wish
- Plays one enchantment card, if they wish
- You must attack once per turn, and may attack once using each card you have.
- When attacking, follow the instructions on the card.
- If a card or ability costs mana, then you must pay the amount of mana required.
- Subtract damage done from health (the number on the right of the slash).
- Add the power level (number on the left of the slash) to the health, do this for each creature.
- If you destroyed a creature, collect one mana of your choice if it had 20 or less health points, two mana of your choice if it had 21-40 health points, etc.