For all , .
Assume the above statement is false.
- Ever reviled, accursed, ne'er understood,
- Thou art the grisly terror of our age.
- "Wreck of all order," cry the multitude,
- "Art thou, and war and murder's endless rage."
- O, let them cry. To them that ne'er have striven
- The truth that lies behind a word to find,
- To them the word's right meaning was not given.
- They shall continue blind among the blind.
- But thou, O word, so clear, so strong, so pure,
- Thou sayest all which I for goal have taken.
- I give thee to the future! Thine secure
- When each at least unto himself shall waken.
- Comes it in sunshine? In the tempest's thrill?
- I cannot tell--but it the earth shall see!
- I am an Anarchist! Wherefore I will
- Not rule, and also ruled I will not be!
- -John Henry Mackay
Emma Goldman is my idol.
|This user's Political Compass coordinates are (-8.25,-8.67).|