This is a copy of the page (CP Screen shot below).
I originally came here in order to indulge in some mischief. Noticing the experiences of others I realised that blatant vandalism or parody wouldn't work and a block would soon follow. Instead I decided to let sysops do the job for me. They being the ultimate source of facts here, see Locks and Blocks:
- Sysop's and Bureaucrats are the Administrators of Conservapedia. Their instructions, as to Conservapedia policy and/or the appropriateness or inappropriateness of user actions, are to be followed. Failure to do so will result in the user being blocked.
- Note: Their (sysops) instructions, as to Conservapedia policy [...] are to be followed, that means when a sysop decides it is so, it is so.
My nefarious plot is simply to find pages which seem reasonably balanced and factual and if they:
- mention something that makes the evolution look true I report it to Conservative so that he can go and trash the page with his creation science [sic] views.
- mention something that is older that 6000 years I report it to Philip J. Rayment so that he can go and trash the page with his Young Earth Creationist views.
- don't accept the Bible as reliable historical and scientific source I report it to Karajou so that he can go and trash the page with his literal interpretation of the Bible.
- present a left-leaning person or organisation as balanced and sane I report it to RobS so that he can go and trash the page with his Mccarthyesque enthusiasm.
- present homosexuals as balanced and sane I can report it to most any sysop (Ed Poor is the resident expert on the subject -though he may be up to mischief too) so that they can fill it with their homophobic bile.
After the above have edited, anyone attempting to return pages to a reasonably balanced and factual state is likely to be blocked by the sysop who has decided to make that particular article their personal blog. TK puts even Uncle Joe to shame with the fervor of his blocks. Many competent editors find themselves "deleted" and lost to the project.
I also categorized a large number of pages so that those in the know could easily find the spoof entries or spoof facts. Have Fun.