BRichtigen, your ceaseless efforts to provoke discord when none exists (here, on the Sysop discussion page, and elsewhere) do, I'm afraid, make you a provocateur in my book and it's significant that TK's finely-tuned 'nose' has also detected this. I'd be very careful of your actions in future. Bugler 08:25, 24 December 2008 (EST)
I have to admit that I don't like rationalwiki very much. On the other hand, what's worse: Destroying conservapedia from within - or from the outside?
BRichtigen 10:43, 4 January 2009 (EST)
My last email to TK
I tried to get the range block of my ISP lifted by emailing to TK. Even after Bugler's one-week block of my user account was over, TK refused to lift the range block which covered my ISP. He did so not on the reason he had stated for the range block German anonymous proxy server, but because he didn't like my argumentative and intransigent behavior...
So, here is my last email of this exchange - sorry, I strapped it of its history. And yes, my English gets worse when I'm embittered :-)
you have not only blocked my account, but turned my email off. So, I'll concede to your wishes in as far that this answer will be my last mail, my last action unless things change at CP.
1. "Your attitude via email is the same as on wiki. " That's called consistency. Try it once.
2. "We are now finished. You make more accusations, and still haven’t answered or responded to my concerns about your continued arguing and disruptions." I'm afraid, we're. If I were at CP, I'd still argue - for the better of CP. A little healthy debate is preferable to a cemetery's quiteness.
3. The last days saw some astonishing events at CP - all of them seem to be ignored at the site itself: Bugler's coming out and TimS's resignation. IMO, Bugler couldn't held a candle to TK, and when TK comes down eventually, the damages done to CP will be even bigger.
4. Have a look at the math section. Instead of incorporating SamHB's work, we're still stuck with outright false entries like http://www.conservapedia.com/Decimal_number or the even worse http://www.conservapedia.com/Center . How trustworthy will an encyclopedia appear to those who used these false concepts and are laughed at at school?
5. I really don't know what kind of editors CP wants to have. The Bugler episode should have shown that the yes-men will be the worst! Obviously, critical thinking in math is favoured, but critical thinking outside of math not. That just won't work.
6. Imagine the effects of the newly introduced policy that a block can only overturned by the blocker when used by Bugler and parodists of his calibre? The havoc he would have caused would be beyond imagine! That idea alone should be reason enough to change the policy at once!
7. Similar: That what I call back-room politics. A community should be able to resolve most of its problems in the open!
Farewell, or - to use TK's mocking imitation of Aschlafly - Godspeed! Bertram Richtigen