There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Hello RationalWiki, I've been a longtime fan and reader off and on for the last year or so. I probably won't be much of a productive editor given my compulsive laziness and my excessive consumption of the Wacky Tobaccy. But hey if ya'll can tolerate a typo-prone stoned aspie, I can possibly be of some use.
Some of my interests/Areas of knowledge
- Sociology - It's my major!
- Psychology and many of the other Social Sciences.
- Autism - I was diagnosed with teh assbugers at a very early age when it was still an obscure disorder in the DSM, and my younger sister has it as well. I've been in and out of the associated therapies and school support systems for much of my life, and as such it's a topic that I am knowledgeable about. I'm not affected as badly as many others on 'the spectrum,' and years of practice has helped me overcome most of the social inhibitions that are a direct effect of it.
- Arizona - I've had the (mis)fortune of living here for the past 13 years or so, and it's a complicated love/hate relationship. I'm very active and up to par on the strange and highly volatile politics that reign here. Just for the record, not all of us hate/fear people with brown skin....
- The Room - WHAT THE FUCK? There is no article on the greatest film ever made? Well now I guess I have something to do.