110 People Who Are Screwing Up America
|One of our many|
|Also on our shelf:|
110 People Who Are Screwing Up America is a book about 110 people who former CBS news-person-turned-Fox News toadie Bernard Goldberg feels are screwing up America. It is an expansion of his early work, which only had 100 people. While he does bash some conservatives and racists, in the introduction of the book he admits that the list is mostly "liberals". The introduction also gives a screed against profanity, rap music, the liberal media (odd, given he worked for CBS, which conservatives view as liberal), television, anti-Americanism, trial lawyers, affirmative action, Enron, feminism, professor values, and "Hollywood values."
Here are some of the most notable on his list, in order of evilness. Some were obscure even when the book was written. Here are the top 12, as well as some other notable ones.
 Top 12
1. Michael Moore : Moore is clearly the greatest threat to America. Goldberg doesn't even say why, just a photo and a quote.
2. Arthur Ochs Sulzberger: Publisher of the New York Times.
3. Ted Kennedy: Oops he's dead now isn't he?
5. Anthony Romero: Head of the ACLU.
6. Ramsey Clark: Saddam's lawyer.
7. Jimmy Carter
9. Paul Krugman
10. Johnathan Kozol: Left-wing educational advocate.
11. Ralph Neas: Head of People for the American Way, a liberal lobbyist group.
12. Noam Chomsky
 Notable entries
18. John Edwards
20. Al Gore
21. George Soros
22. Howard Dean
40. Al Franken
51. Robert Byrd
65. Michael Savage
2nd Conservative! We are on a roll! Too obvious, as are the next three. Yawn.
70. David Duke
74. Fred Phelps
75. Jimmy Swaggart
78. Ward Churchill
109. Matthew Lesko