- "Plane" redirects here. For astral planes, see Astral projection.
An aircraft is any machine supported for flight in the air by buoyancy or by the dynamic action of air on its surfaces, especially powered airplanes, gliders, and helicopters (Like the ones that stalk dissenters). Aircraft range in size and can be both lighter or heavier than the medium they move through. These machines have evolved rapidly since their inception, from the 1903 Wright Flyer to the latest Boeings and Airbuses that zip between continents.
 Dare I say conspiracy?
|Some dare call it|
One of the the most popular right now is chemtrails. These devious population control/mind control/geo-engneering chemicals are sprayed all over the world under the guise of air travel and freight operations. Though others involve more direct things such as KAL Flight 007, TWA Flight 800 and United Airlines Flight 93 and 175, and American Airlines Flights 11 and 77.
 See also
- ↑ http://www.boeing.com/news/releases/1997/news.release.970220.html
- ↑ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_flight_585
- ↑ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Airlines_Flight_981
- ↑ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airlines_Flight_191
- ↑ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Canada_Flight_143
- ↑ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta_191
- ↑ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%9Cberlingen_mid-air_collision
- ↑ http://www.defraudingamerica.com/ntsb_index.html
- ↑ http://educate-yourself.org/ct/