RationalWiki talk:What is going on in the world?
 North Carolina wants to ban same-sex marriage WIGO
"North Carolina" wants to do no such thing. Four Republican legislators do, but the bill doesn't seem to have any traction even in their own caucus or support from the party leadership, and the (Democratic) governor has vowed to veto it if it does get passed. It's newsworthy that four elected officials in NC apparently don't understand how our Federal system works, but to say that "North Carolina" is ignoring the Constitution is counter-productive hyperbole.22.214.171.124 (talk) 14:47, 14 April 2017 (UTC)
The Deep State's got Trump by the nuts now. He'll do anything to prove his bona fidas with them, dump Flynn, sweet talk NATO, bomb Syria, drone Assange. But they can't give him back his lost honeymoon. Time for Wikileaks to start dumping its Trump treasure trove, and we'll see if the Deep State rises to defend Trump. nobs 05:00, 21 April 2017 (UTC)
- The only thing that'll embarrass Trump would be Wikileaks proving that he's been broke for decades. Anything else he'll somehow twist to make himself sound good to his followers. Got three teenagers pregnant? He'll claim that it's because he's so manly! Murdered a man? He don't take shit from no one. Dug up George Washington's grave to use his femur as a sex toy? He's patriotic!
- So no, I'm not wasting any breath on Wikileaks revelations. CorruptUser (talk) 06:45, 21 April 2017 (UTC)
- Well, ssshhhh, I let u in on what's behind the Russia probe...the unspoken allegations...Russia has earnings from crude and natural gas sales...but the targeted oligarchs who are big earners from it can't convert it to cash ("cash" meaning something other than the worthless Russian rubble) so they have to engage in elaborate money laundering schemes...one such scheme happened to involve Manhattan real estate that was purchased by a guy who knew a guy who happened to know a guy who happened to ride the elevator in Trump Towers. And the same guy 'cousin's best friend had an uncle who lived nextdoor to a guy who once met Vladimir Putin. U connect the dots. nobs 07:24, 21 April 2017 (UTC)
- Oh, and ah Preet Bharara, who was investigating all this, wound up on the Russian's shit list in retaliation for sanctions. Trump made it one of his first order of business to fire Bharara. nobs 07:34, 21 April 2017 (UTC)
- So rather than make unfounded accusations on incomplete evidence, all critics can do is speak in innuendo (note: it wouldn't matter if a dummy corporation purchased a Trump property before, during or after Trump's candidacy or presidency. All that matters is intent to circumvent sanctions. Any billionaire would have this same problem. And there is an interesting legal issue that pertains to critics who maintain Trump should be forced to liquidate (what the IRS would call an 'involuntary conversion'. Laying aside a person's right to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness, suppose the only interested buyer in a Trump property was a front for the Russian mafia?) I note we don't hear anymore about 'the Emoluments Clause', which was the Deep State's first attack back in December & January. That may suggest further investigation has exonerated Trump of knowledge or intent in any Russian money laundering scheme. nobs~
 Pastor eaten by crocs
 Four arrested in anti-terror raid
 Whale numbers
Sorry, but there are way more than 411 humpbacks left. Read the article carefully - groups can be as small as 400. Come down to Kaikoura, New Zealand to see some! — Unsigned, by: Huttoldboys / talk / contribs
- On talk pages, please sign your comments using four tildes (~~~~) or by clicking on the sign button: on the toolbar above the edit panel. (You can indent successive talk page comments using one more colon (:) for each line.) Thank you. Reverend Black Percy (talk) 13:19, 15 June 2017 (UTC)