Second-hand smoke is tobacco smoke blown into the air by a smoker and inhaled, indirectly, by a non-smoker.
 Some people who say that second-hand smoke causes serious health problems
- WHO but what would they know?
- The U.S. EPA, as shown here, but they're a bunch of eco-nuts
- The BMJ but they're in the pay of Big Pharma
- The European Commission Public Health Section , and we all know where Hitler came from.
- The City of San Rafael, California, even when it's not second hand.
- The British Medical Association, though it was forced to admit error, deception or both in its claims regarding the damage involved, as the study on which they were based reached totally incompatible conclusions.
 Some people who deny that second-hand smoke causes serious health problems
- Frederick Seitz
- Michael Fumento
- S. Fred Singer
- Steve Milloy
- Some researchers at Stanford University, via the Journal of the National Cancer Institute
- Musician Joe Jackson
“”Higher cancer risks have been found in eating mushrooms, drinking milk, using mouthwash, wearing a bra, and keeping pet birds. Statistically, you are much more likely to die in a bicycle accident, or from being left-handed and using right-handed things, than from exposure to smoke. (I swear I’m not making this up!)  
- The Straight Dope on second-hand smoke, and the follow-up article
- Blowing smoke over secondhand smoke on the Respectful Insolence blog
- ↑ Quoted from page 8 of http://web.archive.org/web/20080508022124/http://www.forestonline.org/files/pdf/JJ%20Essay%20web.pdf
- ↑ He swears he's not making it up, so it *must* be true! And since bicycle accidents also kill people, there's not really a problem anyway? In addition, it should be pointed out that wearing a bra does not cause cancer, although, to be on the safe side, it is recommended that females (specifically those aged 18 to 40) do not wear any upper-body garments. You can never be too safe, right?