Conservapedia:Best of Conservapedia/0711
- OH MY GOD! Hoji finally kicks the bucket and feeds Andy a piece of his mind. Then showdown between him and TK , but wait, does this mean TK was a parodist all along, as posted on the page of several sysops... well until DanH came along and tried to bury the evidence. Now the true end of the era (or at least for the next five years). What will happen next?
- Should've known you couldn't run from the Dawkins debacle forever, Andy... The crushingly definitive reply finally arrives. Update Andy lives in his own little world.
- Is Dawkins a professor? Well, to paraphrase Andy, that depends on what the definition of "is" is. Update: Even talking about Dawkins now is verboten!
- A bunch of blogs laugh themselves silly when they find out that Conservapedia's most viewed articles are all super-homophobic drivel. A sampling can be seen here. The resultant mocking traffic has Andy jumping for joy! Whoop-dee-fucking-doo.
- This is already on track to becoming a classic, and it's only going to get better.
- A valid question on the Midterms of an American History Class: "All of the following reasons explain why the media is so liberal EXCEPT:" Not to mention "34. So-called “hate speech” includes which of the following?" A, B, C, D are wrong. What's left? "(e) free speech that liberals seek to censor, such as criticism of homosexuality." 
- Andy to student: "Wally, where have you been? You need to take the Midterm!" Oh, wait, TK blocked you a month and a half ago.
- Philip J. Rayment makes an entry into the Most Stupid Comment of all Time contest by claiming that prior to Darwin, the vast majority of people were creationists. I would like to add my own competing entry. How about "Until the invention of the internal combustion engine, the vast majority of people didn't drive cars".
- Mauritius article copied directly from a wikipedia mirror. Pointing this out results in a block by Karajou for making a false accusation. Karajou admits he copied that from here without giving due credit, breaching CP Commanment 2. Once again proving that the Kommandmentz don't apply to sysops.
- Some guy named Horace calls the CP mods on their policy of disagreeing by deletion. Unsurprisingly, a mod disagrees by deleting. Annnd... he's blocked
- Alleged human being TK takes his bat and ball and goes home. This must be a joke, right? Aww, man. Everyone put the champagne back. He returns.
- "Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone, Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone, Silence the pianos and with muffled drum Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come." TK has been demoted...
- TK? Who? Never heard of him. Update: Someone tries to fish it back out of the memory hole. Update: SSchultz tries sucking up to Ken (not a homosexual reference). And it goes on...
- And it's official. TK has left the building.