Conservapedia:Best of Conservapedia/0802
- Er, only liberals think that homeschooling means being schooled at home.
- Is (Sir Winston) Churchill going to go the same way as Dawkins? UPDATE: The countdown to bannination begins here. It is! It's a Dawkins all over again. Update banhammer after this. (but only 2 hours ! Is Andy going soft? The final word here - it's just growing too ridiculous.
- I think we can now trace back to where Iduan went wrong. Don't block daddy's little girl.
- After 2300 years of searching for an honest man, Diogenes makes the mistake of coming to CP a few weeks ago, and reams Andy out about "CollegeRepublican". He ends with "And finally, will your response to this be manly, or will it be cowardly?". The response was of course deletion and burning of evidence. He comes back again, provokes more of Andy's manliness here, and earns a five year block. The crime? "messing with Andy." Crocoite, you're an ass. Update: User "Scheisssturm" (the CP name police apparently couldn't be bothered to look it up in a German dictionary) puts it back in. Counting the milliseconds.... 42 minutes, to be exact.
- Is this really the final chapter of the Iduan saga? UPDATE: No more blocking/unblocking privileges. UPDATE 2: WTF??? Update 3: Final appeal, and final stab in the back.
- We knew this was coming so it shouldn't surprise us. Liberals are Satan. Update: Nelson Mandela was "influenced by ideas that find their origin with Satan."
- Here is a delightful combination of Schlafly statistics, religious holier-than-thou and... Google fights?
- If gay kids are murdered, they probably brought it upon themselves.
- Andy's latest bout with OCD and paranoia gives us an article on liberal friendship. We can't wait for Liberal grading. Update: And here it is! Proving Poe's Law once more. And now, Andy's Seal of ApprovalTM
- Do you want to weep for your country (or, if you're one of "them for'ners," weep for America)? Then look no farther! Apparently, one unfortunate picture showing one looking away from the flag is proof positive of one's lack of patriotism. Also, another Karajou gem - if you were in the military, and still disagree with me, you must be deranged or lying about being in the military. Or maybe you're just smarter than me. Either way, you're not welcome at CP.
- Karajou: Coward. Update: "pwned".
- Andy shows his aptitude for conservative denial. Apparently, the fact that 7 people have all been murdered (and several more gravely injured) for the exact same reason is "biased," "dubious," and "meaningless". Translation: It was right-wing nutjobs doing the killing, which has to make all conservatives look bad by association, so we'd better stuff that one down the memory hole. Of course, if a liberal — or someone we think is a liberal — should kill someone, you'll be certain to hear about it from us first.
- Sigh. Liberal Logic, Liberal Denial, Liberal Hysteria, Liberal Intellectualism, Liberal Obfuscation, Liberal Redefinition, Liberal Style, Liberal Supremacist, Liberal Tools, Liberal Tactics, Liberal Deceit - and now, Liberal Tricks. Andy - seriously - I'm WORRIED about you, bro. You're showing some classic symptoms of paranoid delusion. You need to get a hobby or something. Go for a walk. Hug your wife. Get a puppy. Something. Update: This article
evolvedwas created by God to become a serious bashfest. Current favorite: You oppose killing whales, but not offensive content on TV? You damn liberal hypocrite!
- Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd....he's OUT, again.
- Andy's daughter, young Phyllis junior (Phy?), apparently is consorting with a wandal! And still, Andy begs the boyfriend to stay. Ain't it grand to have no principles whatsoever? Also, little Phyllis seems to be an evolutionist!. Update Iduan gets even more desperate and sucks up to Andy once again by praising his daughter's beau.
- MexMax, Conservapedia edit/upload/block-rightsholder, blocks the entire site, unblocks a couple old-school Cabal users, and fires off a Parthian Shot before meeting his ultimate fate. Samwell Incident Redux? Update: This never happened... right?
- Andy's team gets pwnd in contest, again. However, Iduan and Andy decide to change the point system to try and garner more bonus points. Which quite rightly annoys Fox. UPDATE: Crocodile Rock takes a dig at Andy for trying to change the rules in the middle of the game.