Conservapedia:Best of Conservapedia/0807
- A young mass murderer who wasn't motivated by atheism/evolution/black clothing? We can't have that!
- Don't worry, Jessica, my will is going to be enforced despite consensus as long as I have power here.
- Man-child Andy displays new levels of maturity.
- It's official folks, after 113 years of enmity, rugby league and rugby union are the same sport. Thanks Ed for clearing this up
- Stand well back, folks, Andy's using science! He thinks he's found serious flaws in Lenski's paper! Oh noes, irony meter redlines! He now has another reference he can use in his battle for the truth. And the flaws keep coming, up to 6 now and there's no sign of them stopping. Schlafly says he's publishing the flaws on Conservapedia and not PNAS out of "professionalism".
- Conservative deletes
an article he createda copy-pasted SCCCS press release and recreates it with an odd remark. Why all the fuss? Maybe it's because the memory-holed reference in the old version contains some material Ken might feel uncomfortable with - such as Martin's account of the events or the fact that "Marty Field, the debate organizer and a Christian, was mortified by SCCCS' action and expressed amazement that Christians could act in such a unChristian way."
- QUESTION: "Karajou, you know you just blocked 65,000 IP's from ever editing Conservapedia right?" RESPONSE: "Yes, but I know they were all vandals" QUESTION: Don't you think that's a little extreme? RESPONSE: NO, I have my reasons. QUESTION/STATEMENT: You blocked almost 500,000 IPS from ever editing CP. Are you sure you know what you're doing? THREAT: I blocks whos I wants bitch... Now shut up or I'll block you too. UPDATE: KevinM gives Karajou a quick lesson on the nature of IP addresses. Karajou basically says, 'You're clueless.' KevinM - 'block me then, if you want, but you're an ass'. End: Kara fails at analogies, but gives only a week.
- So telling someone that "sentences" isn't spelled "sentances" is insulting and ban-worthy. At least he didn't spell it "Rutm."
- PJR pwns Andy once again (with a little help from Ed).
- The radioactivity debacle continues as Ed "I took two years of physics ( in high school half a century ago)" Poor states he had no idea radiation and radioactivity were not synonyms.
- As per usual, what he doesn't understand, he removes (read the edit remark). He also apparently doesn't understand planetary orbits or that people contribute to things. Update: When confronted by another editor? His response. UPDATE: The editor replies - and gets a one-month block Related: Three editors understood the material, but that doesn't mean there was a consensus - one month for this revert He's on fire: Wandering chimes in (see edit comment) and gets one week for personal remarks and some personal remarks of his own.
- "Dear Kevin, thanks for fixing eleventy billion double-redirects after Ed left a mess - you're a hard worker, so please accept this block for vague and silly reasons as a gift. Love, Andy."
- We can't even make this stuff up, folks. It's too good. Ken informs Andy he found a site with user stats. And the site informs us that the visitors bear an enormous resemblance to visitors to Landover Baptist, a parody of the religious right, and the Discovery Institute. And awww.... look at the traffic details. Good find, Ken.
- Chapter 9437 of the Lenski discussion: "Your questions are very interesting, but since I have no idea what you're talking about, I will ignore you until you agree with me. Godspeed!"
- Ultimatehero's last stand in the battle to have Mormonism recognised as yet another nutjob religion is deep-sixed by The Mexican.
- "History" teacher Assfly points out that "before the Civil War there were many blacks who were not slaves and, of course, blacks have always met the constitutional qualifications to be president." It's amazing the lengths some go to defend a falsehood.. Indeed Andy, indeed. For once we agree with you. 
- The heck with feeding the poor, building homes, curing disease or any of that other Liberal Fluff - this Conservapedia Challenge is the top priority for the betterment of society!
- Uncle Ed: I don't understand your contributions, so they are possibly misleading. Update: CP claims that it doesn't drive away experts, but then we get crap like "Email me proof of [your Ph.D. in mathematics], before you post anywhere but your own user talk page." - and Andy dishes out a block because of this. Update: "I don't get it" is deletion criteria. Update: Ed the maths expert deletes one of the most important pages because he does not understand it.
- Apparantly, Wikipedia omits any mention of Isaac Newton's religious fervor, according to Aschlafly. Obviously this entire section of the main Newton article and this entire article dedicated to Newton's religious views don't exist, then. UPDATE:Jimmy has the audacity to suggest that Aschlafly's comments may not be entirely accurate. Good ol' Uncle Ed decides that Jimmy's just wrong. And that this earns a block.
- Daphnea leaves a parthian shot. & Bungler bans for life (see also user:SusanG/Daphnea for a full Parthian.) CPAdmin1 disagrees with Bungler and unblocks.
- Wheel war!