The very best of "Liberal" art
As an answer to our dearly loved CP people I propose that we here add our favorite peaces of so called "Liberal" propaganda! I think it will be a long list... but hell we love it... at least I do! All open to our free liberal Mobocracy obivously.
- Atheist Peace - Bad Religion : everything is in the title ( actually could take the whole bibliography)
- Alec Empire's and Atari Teenage Riots full discographies
- Slayer : "they" don't like it so pretend we do
- Marlyn Manson : see Slayer
- Deicide : because they are Satanists like us
- Evil (black) metal bands : be careful not to mix up with good evil metal bands e.g. Manowar, pay special attention to Rammstein's evil German (the language of the devil) lyrics
- NOFX, Green Day, Pennywise, Against me!, and all the others : because they had to be there and I was to lazy to remember all of them...
- Berrurier Noir : creators of the French underground punk scene
- Wizo, Dritte Wahl und all die anderen : yey German punk rulez also!
- Rage against the Machine, Zach, Morello, Nightwatchman and all other side project : no need to present the guys...
- Anti-Flag : "they" don't like it yet I do!
- Harry Potter (lets be hype)
- Michael Moore's stuff : the überevil
- Good Night, and Good Luck (2005)
- Pr0n (self explanatory)
- apparently our bible but we have to put it here I guess : The God Delusion - Richard Dawkins
- and obviously our other holy book : Charlie Darwin - The Origin of the Species
- Ian (M) Banks : Scottish and very liberal...
- J. K. Rowling : Harry Potter again, but as said earlier "lets be hype", and long live opposition to fascism! ([start subliminal msg]read the last one...[end msg] )
- Good old H P Lovecraft
- Ulysses : James Joyce The book that started all the trouble, in 1933 activist Federal Judge John M. Woolsey allowed the American children to have this filth available.
- Guernica : Pablo Picasso. No comment or explanation needed.
Anything beginning: http://www(Except 'conswervapædia', 'blogs4brownback' ... Etc ... etc...) the hell with it!
- Public debates