Jump to navigation Jump to search
- One pound TNT
- Six liters gamma-ray-emitting radioactive nuclear waste (preferably green)
- Nine gallons cement
- Four pounds rotting meat
- Six ounces lead
- Nine ounces horse hair
- Six ounces cat hair (optional)
- Cup of flies (garnish)
- Six ounces solid gold (what they heck, why not?)
- Deceit (optional)
- Glowing crackers (optional)
- Mix together the organic ingredients and let sit for five minutes.
- Add deceit, gold, lead, and cement. Let set.
- Add the TNT and nuclear waste together.
- Take a jackhammer and use it to stir the two mixtures together.
- Bake inside nuclear furnace
- Cut with chainsaw
- Serve fresh!
- Set leftovers out as fly bait