There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
- 19:07, 3 February 2015 (diff | hist) . . (+299) . . Martial arts (→Mixed Martial Arts)
- 18:59, 3 February 2015 (diff | hist) . . (+1,150) . . Martial arts (→Mixed Martial Arts)
- 14:40, 15 January 2015 (diff | hist) . . (+142) . . Talk:Cops (TV show) (→Reality TV is not evidence)
- 14:39, 15 January 2015 (diff | hist) . . (-1,760) . . Cops (TV show)
- 22:31, 1 December 2014 (diff | hist) . . (+501) . . N Talk:U.S. v. Virginia (Created page with "VMI cadet here. At lot of the info about the after-effects are wrong and out of date. PT failure cannot result in dismissal and as of 2010 at least, the PT test is gender-norm...")