There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
This IP address is currently blocked. The latest block log entry is provided below for reference:
- 19:07, 17 September 2020 LeftyGreenMario blocked 2001:8003::/32 with an expiration time of 3.14 weeks (about 22 days) (anonymous users only, account creation disabled) (Mindless generic vandalism: agreed in atim (or at least no one cared to object compared to the stupid smith feud) littering pages; probably less destructive than page protection)
- 04:44, 12 September 2020 (diff | hist) . . (+416) . . RationalWiki:Saloon bar (→https://www.amazon.com/Black-Book-Communism-Crimes-Repression/dp/0674076087/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=big+black+book+of+communism&qid=1599885835&sr=8-1: new section)
- 02:04, 12 September 2020 (diff | hist) . . (+2) . . Sex assignment at birth (current)
- 02:01, 12 September 2020 (diff | hist) . . (+71) . . User talk:Hastur (→Have you seen this?: new section)
- 02:01, 12 September 2020 (diff | hist) . . (+227) . . RationalWiki:Saloon bar (→The Atlantic calls to 'end the Nobel Peace Prize' following Trump nominations: new section)