There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2020.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
- 18:20, 13 November 2014 (diff | hist) . . (+103) . . Conservative Party (UK) (→MPs in parliament: Added a note about MP David Amess MP trying to ban a fictional recreational drug)
- 14:11, 13 June 2014 (diff | hist) . . (+135) . . Age of consent (Added a little bit about the range of ages in the rest of the world. *Slightly* less stubby article now.)
- 23:58, 28 May 2014 (diff | hist) . . (+14) . . Drug (→Drug liberalization: cannabis went back to being a class B, so i've added "temporarily" to the sentence describing it being downgraded to class C.)
- 17:04, 28 May 2014 (diff | hist) . . (-1) . . Autism rights movement (→Awareness and Acceptance Months: corrected a spelling mistake, "groiwing" -> "growing")
- 16:23, 28 May 2014 (diff | hist) . . (+116) . . Heroin (The medical use of heroin in the UK is much more widespread than just occasional use for terminal cancer patients.)
- 11:50, 16 February 2014 (diff | hist) . . (-29) . . Ayahuasca (→Pharmacology: Removed "because of its known dangers". Surely nobody on *Rational*Wiki believes the drug war woo that "psychedelics something something hippies something communists something believes they're a glass of orange juice".)
- 11:23, 16 February 2014 (diff | hist) . . (+1,016) . . RationalWiki:Technical support (→Unable to fix an error on Michael Savage Meatballs section, due to filtered words.: new section)