There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
- 17:05, 18 February 2012 (diff | hist) . . (+510) . . N Talk:Intuition pump (Created page with "Paul almond has criticised W.L.Craig for using flawed intuition pumps (and other philosophers, but the work he shows it in is a response to Craig). Although this looks like gene...") (current)
- 23:04, 24 January 2012 (diff | hist) . . (+642) . . Talk:Rationalism (→Definition of rationalism)
- 14:01, 22 January 2012 (diff | hist) . . (+37) . . m Atheism
- 21:24, 23 November 2011 (diff | hist) . . (+55) . . Fun talk:Conservapedia, The Musical (→Ressurection attempt: new section)
- 19:28, 1 November 2011 (diff | hist) . . (+260) . . Talk:Evidence against a recent creation (→Neolithic Revolution: new section)
- 19:06, 2 October 2011 (diff | hist) . . (+5,644) . . Debate:Socialism, Communism or Capitalism (→A confession of a socialist: new section)
- 21:51, 14 September 2011 (diff | hist) . . (+986) . . Talk:Question Evolution (→Rebuttals to the question: new section)