There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
- 14:25, 9 August 2013 (diff | hist) . . (+285) . . SodaHead.com
- 05:24, 3 January 2012 (diff | hist) . . (-2) . . BADD
- 05:24, 3 January 2012 (diff | hist) . . (0) . . BADD
- 22:00, 1 January 2012 (diff | hist) . . (0) . . m You Can Lead an Atheist to Evidence, but You Can't Make Him Think (Preposition seemed off.)
- 00:36, 25 December 2011 (diff | hist) . . (-3) . . User:Feredir28/Kent Hovind's Creation Seminar: The Garden of Eden
- 01:40, 15 February 2011 (diff | hist) . . (+19) . . User talk:Seiryuu
- 01:39, 15 February 2011 (diff | hist) . . (+191) . . RationalWiki:How I found RationalWiki