Fun talk:Andrew Schlafly/bustarhyme
How about a few pictures here?
- Andy in a tinfoil hat by a keyboard
- Andy trying to resist temptation to play with his glock or worse!
What Unicyclopedia did to me has really got my blood up. I’m thinking of one way to get the Schlaflys after another. Now come on Barbara, don’t bully those poor defenceless little Schlaflys. However much harm the Schlaflys do be nice to them. (well really) Barbara Shack 06:02, 3 April 2008 (EDT) I'm now off to Wikipedia to write up about cyber bullying. Most victims don't deserve it.Barbara Shack 06:17, 3 April 2008 (EDT)
- Our mocking pictures are in a gallery in the main article... human 14:25, 3 April 2008 (EDT)
- It could be cool to have some here as well. the poems refer to a tin hat and to Andy playing with his (unmentionable). We could illustrate that here.Barbara Shack 16:52, 3 April 2008 (EDT)
- Gotcha. After reading what you wrote at Kels' tlak page too, I get it. You mean to actually illustrate the writings here. Sounds like a great idea. human 18:48, 3 April 2008 (EDT)
Kells isn't interested. Chances are someone else will be. Nothing soextreme it will put people off us.11:37, 4 April 2008 (EDT)
Very lovely article on Schlafley. Very Entertaining.
- No, it's a subpage of the nasty ALS article. Could be "best of amusement" maybe? ħuman 04:43, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
- Just looks a little weird and perhaps could be a stand alone piece. Ace McWickedi9 04:53, 26 June 2009 (UTC)