Is the banana argument
- THIS GUY RIGHT HERE ^ Reverend Black Percy (talk) 12:02, 21 April 2017 (UTC)
- Glad you like it (220.127.116.11 in disguise).
If god is'nt real explain Rount Mushmore?
- The first derivative of Godwin's Law - 'The person who first mentions Hitler/Stalin/other 'kneejerk bad guy' without justification automatically loses the argument.
- The first derivative of the first derivative - saying 'I though this was supposed to be RATIONAL wiki!' loses the argument.
Arguments against the banana argument
Only humans use the "tab" on bananas
It just occurred to me that Ray's "argument" has the "tab" on the wrong side of the banana - monkeys and apes (specifically the natural-banana-eaters with hands) actually open it from the other end, by pinching the "nub" between thumb and index finger - causing it to split.
A quick google will show many videos of the practice in action - and most people agree it's far less likely to "smoosh"[sic] the banana from leverage than the "tab" method is.
It might be worth including this in the article to further point out how ludicrous the "godly" design of the banana is? Feel free to ignore the suggestion though - just thought you folks might find the "bottom-opening bananas" interesting :P 18.104.22.168 (talk) 09:31, 12 July 2017 (UTC)
A better fruit
Would be the strawberry.
- Changes colour to show ripeness.
- At ground level - rather than having to climb up trees.
- Does not have a wrapper that needs to be disposed of.
- Some varieties grow wild rather than having to be maintained.