- Something about an MI5/MI6 sting operation on Hess to entice him to defect, maybe involving Hess's astrologer?
- Improbable stuff Hess said on landing. Was his route impossible?
- Was the plane that crashed different to the one Hess had taken off in?
- I've seen claims that Hugh Thomas, the surgeon who examined Hess, was struck down by a mysterious illness preventing him speaking. The article needs work to clarify on when Thomas examined Hess.
- The suicide letter? What was suspicious about it?
- Aleister Crowley, Ian Fleming, and Rudolf Hess? Annquin (talk) 10:42, 13 October 2016 (UTC)