bluing link human
Hey Bayes, although it's no big deal, do we really need links to the cats in the template? Since every page it appears on will have a link to the cat at the bottom anyway? human 14:20, 28 January 2008 (EST)
- Yeah, it was just me saving myself the supreme effort of scrolling down to the bottom the page :-). Feel free to remove if you don't like it.--Bayesupdate 16:02, 28 January 2008 (EST)
- Naw, I'm ok with it, and laziness is an argument that wins me over ;). My only minor issue is that the template now has three links, and noobs might not know whyt he hell they are there. S'ok, I'm thinking of a box with links on the right (what is this? what else is here? How do I comment?) and the basics on the left. So it's cool. The non-noobs will get it, so it saves many some time if they are bored and want to go to talk pages and argue...
- I HAVE A DREAM.... OF A WIKI WHERE THERE WILL BE NO ARTICLES.... BUT ONLY TALK PAGES WHEREIN THE MEMBERS.... WILL TALK ABOUT THINGS.... I HOPE I LIVE TO SEE MY DREAM COME TRUE! human 20:44, 28 January 2008 (EST)
Wouldn't a template advertising the fact that an article has been nominated or accepted be better on the talkpage instead of the article page where the reader, instead of the editor sees them? - π 11:41, 20 March 2010 (UTC)
- Ideally it should also be an editnotice, but we'd have to add that manually. -- Nx / talk 11:54, 20 March 2010 (UTC)
Link to abstract template?
Shouldn't this talk page banner include an automagic link to the abstract for ease of updating/improving/curiosity? ħuman 20:48, 26 May 2010 (UTC)
Link to abstract
Looks good Pi thanks ħuman 06:56, 29 May 2010 (UTC)
- Wait, we still need pagelink to the page's summary. This is serious biznesss! ħuman 06:58, 29 May 2010 (UTC)