Feminism/The Good Girls Revolt
I understand you are bowing out, but what you just did was really cherry picking.
Presidents of the 3 national US news brands: NBC Deborah Turness, ABC: Ben Sherwood, President CBS: LEslie Moonves Presdient of hte major US Cable news: Fox - Roger Eugene Ailes, CNN news: Jim Walton, MSNBC: Phil Griphin.
One woman, five men.
How bout major Movie Studios? These are from the 6 major studies defined by wiki, with the "key people" also defined by wiki.
- Disney: Alan Horn (chairman), Alan Bergman (president), Sean Bailey (president, motion picture production), Robert A. Chapek (president, distribution)
- MGM: Gary Barber (CEO), Jonathan Glickman, President of Film Division, Ken Schapiro, COO
- Sony Pictures: Michael Lynton (Chairman & CEO), Amy Pascal (Co-Chairwoman), Jeff Blake (Vice Chairman)
- Time Warner Studios: Jeff Bewkes, Chairman and CEO,
::Richard Plepler, Chairman and CEO of Home Box Office ::Laura Lang, Chairman and CEO of Time Inc. ::Philip I. Kent, Chairman and CEO of Turner Broadcasting System ::Kevin Tsujihara, CEO of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
- 21 century fox (studio, not news) Rupert Murdoch, Chairman, Daniel Tayne, President
- Paramount: Brad Grey (Chairman and CEO), Rob Moore (Vice Chairman), Frederick D. Huntsberry(COO), Adam Goodmad, President of Paramount Film Group
22 men, 2 women.
Are there women in the entertaiment and news industry? yes. Do they make up even a 3rd of the important players? hell no.