| Against allopathy|
No, he's not just any televangelist. Todd Bentley is a raving lunatic. He has multiple tattoos and body piercings and shows up on stage during his "healing" crusades decked out in biker gear, and he likes to kick and punch people who show up at his "healing" crusades for healing, because "God told him to". The
victims recipients of his kicking and punching include advanced cancer and AIDS patients who came to him as a last resort for "healing". 
He also claims he has personally made several trips to Heaven to meet with the apostle Paul and had a personal encounter with an angel. LSD may have been involved. [citation NOT needed]
He announced he would take a break from preaching in Lakeland starting August 23, 2008 because the Holy Spirit directed him to. In fact, he did take a break from preaching in August as announced, but not for that reason. The reason he stopped preaching in August was to pursue a legal separation from his wife and to resign from the leadership of his FreshFire ministry; the ministry also released a statement that Bentley had "entered into an unhealthy relationship" with one of his female staffers. Heh – why does this always happen to those poor televangelists?
In 2012, Bentley was due to hold a series of revival gatherings in Britain but was denied entry by the UK Home Office as they believed that his unorthodox beat-the-shit-out-of-parishioners approach was "not conducive to the public good".
In August 2019, one of Bentley's former ministry assistants, Stephen Powell, accused Bentley of being "not fit for public ministry." Powell went on to say in a Facebook post and video that Bentley “has an appetite for a variety of sexual sins, including both homosexual and heterosexual activity.” The Charismatic house organ, Charisma News, published an article that was completely bereft of evidence Bentley committed any of the alleged acts. However, the article was full of spectral evidence, such as a vision of the "courts of heaven" and included sniping from one side accusing Bentley's detractors of "witchcraft," while the other side accused Bentley's supporters of "unwillingness to appropriately discipline Todd in proportion to the seriousness of his sin." 
- Todd Bentley goes really nuts and calls down the ANGELS-ANGELS-ANGELS-SEND THE ANGELS-SEND THE ANGELS-SEND THE ANGELS-SEND THE ANGELS-ANGELS-ANGELS-ANGELS-ANGELS!!! from Heaven, while a heavy metal band plays on stage.
- Todd Bentley kicks an old woman in the nose with his big biker boot because God told him to.
- Todd Bentley describing angels who apparently cut him up with a miter saw.
- Sanchez, Casey. Todd Bentley's Militant Joel's Army Gains Followers In Florida. Intelligence Report. Southern Poverty Law Center. August 29, 2008. Photography by Lowell Handler.
- Pastor Who Heals People by Kicking Them in the Face Is Surprisingly Popular. Relevant. August 6, 2012.
- Davies, Lizzy. Revivalist preacher Todd Bentley refused entry to UK. The Guardian. August 21, 2012.
- Blair, Leonardo. Fresh Fire leader Todd Bentley accused of ‘perverse sexual addiction,’ preying on interns. The Christian Post.
- Spaudo, Jenny Rose. Revivalist Todd Bentley Accused of 'Sexual Perversion' With Male, Female Interns. Charisma News. August 26, 2019.