I'm changing some IP (internet protocol address, ie the bunch of numbers) stuff over the next few days, so: here's a hash: 20980b4d303ede4a5e51b8a23aea12f9 Someone who shows up in the next week or so with X such that MD5(X) is the above hash is one of the following...
- 1. Me, the person writing this
- 2. An NSA agent impersonating me - act normal
- 3. A very rich yet incredibly bored hacker
- 4. A previously unknown crypto genius
- 5. One of the people running RW who is just fucking with you
echo -n "8DE401AB767E1F3" | md5sum 20980b4d303ede4a5e51b8a23aea12f9 Tialaramex (talk) 02:59, 12 February 2013 (UTC)