Some things about me that weren't in the damn boxes...
"No God, No Kings, Only Man"--Andrew Ryan.
If you couldn't get the reference, or just didn't want to, I am a huge fan of interactive entertainment [Such as Video Games and wikis], as well as the occasional animation, and most books I can get my hands on.
- Spider Robinson: Some damn good novels, with some sci-fi in there once in a while.
- Robert A. Heinlein: Man should be canonized and made into a saint.
- Theodore Sturgeon: See Heinlein.
- Issac Asimov: Do I need to say it again?
- Terry Pratchett: The Only man I know who could make the Apocalypse hilarious.
- Dean Ing: Sure, it's all about Planes. But he makes it work.
- Simon Green: Hawk and Fisher. The only Midieval detectives that work in a fantasy setting.
And those people I hate:
- Stephanie Meyer: The only writer in which her fiction has sparkling vampires. In the phrase of a certain internet phenom, DO NOT WANT!
- Terry Goodkind: Making eleven novels of the SAME DAMN THING!
- James Patterson: Giving me hope for my future in fiction. If he can do it, I sure as hell can.
- Robert Ludlum: The Bourne movies are better. Trust me.
I firmly believe that Animaniacs was one of Speilberg's best projects.
Not to say I have anything against anime, per se, but japanimation should remain japanese. Yes, I am talking to you, 4Kids.
For those of you who like lists:
- Loony Tunes
- Dexter's Laboratory
- Samurai Jack
- Robot Chicken
- Neon Genesis Evangelion [Want some laughs? Show it to a catholic.]
- Elfen Lied
- Full Metal Panic
- Gundam Series
- Excel Saga
- Samurai Champloo
- Cowboy Bebop
- Fist of the North Star
I'll make the movie stuff later.
Just to keep from surprise...I'm a Military Man, and i'm currently stationed in Yongsan Garrison, working for the Morning Calm newsletter.
As for my personal preferences, I like to write, and I hope to continue my current field of work outside of the military. Hopefully, it won't surprise many that two of my heroes were Edward Murrow, and Hunter S. Thompson.
All other questions go to the Talk Page.