Dedicated liberal Democrat for years. Highly tolerant/accepting of all, excluding bigots. Largely insane due to the state of the world and the fact that I was sentenced to five years in a Catholic private school, which caused me to lose my religion (even though I barely had one from the start).
- Abortion: No question--woman makes the kids. She decides if she wants the kids or not. Don't make me bring out the broken wire hanger example...
- Gay rights: Since when did gay people need rights? They're human beings, sexual orientation notwithstanding; they have rights. This is the 21th Century, not the 19-fucking-50s.
- Gun control: Kinda at a crossroads here. People should be able to defend themselves, but personal firearms are highly dangerous if not used properly. I'd say that only police and soldiers should carry them, but the same "accidents" happen to them.
- Universal healthcare: Again, what's the problem here? That it's "socialist"? Gasp! The horrors! Who wants people to be able to have healthcare and not pay for it?! Clearly something to be avoided!
- Alternative energy: An illegal five-year-long war over oil? Gas prices nearing five dollars a gallon? Over $140 for a barrel of oil? Yeah, I can say with certainty that we should look into other energy sources.
- Environment: It's the only planet we have right now, people. And even though Mr. Hawking may be right about finding and colonizing other Earth-like planets, we really should fix our current one up. It's a rather nice place.
- Labor rights: Salt of the Earth, these people. They do hard work and most of the time get on shit all over by uncaring people. Let's try and help 'em out, OK?
- Immigration: While undocumented immigrants getting into the country without due process is wrong, they shouldn't be kicked out because of that. They should be helped to become citizens in way that is legal, quick and uncomplicated. And a big single-finger salute to the fucknuts who want to build a wall on the Mexican-American border.
- Education: Let's put more emphasis on public schools, hmmm? They always get the worst part of the cutbacks, but they are a good system. I've been in both public and private schools and events in both have led me to support the former. Excuse me for seeming biased, but they seem to work better and therefore should be given more benefits. Also, the IDers should shut the fuck up about teaching Creationism in school. They have churches for that shit.
For those of you who are Americans, please help Senator Obama out. Let's have a smart president in the White House for a while and not a watered-down version of the dipshit that's already in there. For those of you who are from any other country, check this guy out. He is amazing.
Fur dose of u whoo r tird of teh noarml Bibul, y dont u chek owt dis wun Eet's prety neet and u wil maek Ceiling Cat vry happee. Kthxbai.
Wanna see how crappy conservative politicians/media members are? Then go here and enjoy these crazy videos.