personal RW to do list:
- origins of islamic extremism
- ron paul -> expand existing article with old mike huben links
- gene duplication
- benevolent dictatorship -> crosslink with hans-h hoppe libertarianism
- paul ryan -> add sth. on his dubious budget proposals
- hollywood or mpaa -> limousine liberal bastion vilifying arabs, gays etc.
- FAQ on GMOs
- spanish civil war
- predatory lending and/or goldman sachs
- kosovo and yugoslav wars -> neocon's fave "just war". also...
- liberal hawk -> kennedy admin., clintonites. all connected to...
- military worship hysteria -> use salon.com articles for reference
- thilo sarrazin
- anthony weiner
- hans-hermann hoppe
- is obama really a lefty?
- germany -> economy/wirtschaft
- angela merkel
- geert wilders
- horseshoe theory
- fiscal cliff
- labour theory of value
quotes to possibly insert
- "I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." - Martin Luther King
- There's a War Crimes Act in the United States passed by a Republican Congress in 1996, which says that grave breaches of the Geneva Convention are subject to the death penalty. And that doesn't mean the soldier that committed them - that means the commanders. - Noam Chomsky